NEED HELP NOW? Reach trained advocates 24/7 to get the support you deserve: 1-800-799-SAFE * 1.800.7873224 (TTY)
* Enter Your Email Address For
The SafeNight Newsletter
Last modified: December 18, 2014
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following information:
• When you enroll in the SafeNight Program and create an account, you will be asked to submit your name and email ("Personal Information"). Personal Information will be stored on our servers.
• When you enter any information, including Personal Information, into any posting or comments within the Services, we will collect such information;
• When you leave us feedback or request support, we will collect any information that is contained in your feedback or support request; and
• When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect your email address and any information contained in the email you send us.
• We might also collect the names of other users employed by your organization.
Data you submit about third parties
Information we collect via technology
When you access any part of our Websites, our web server software automatically logs information provided by your network connection and web browser software, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your network connection and the type of web browser and operating system that you are using. Our web server may also log the URL of the file that you are requesting, the current date and time, and the URL of the last web page requested by your web browser.
We may utilize cookies on our Websites to store your login information (if any) and your personal preferences for the Services. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them).
You have the option of disabling or not accepting cookies by changing the preferences in your web browser. If you opt to disable cookies, you will still be able to access our Websites, but you may not be able to use certain features of the websites.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we use the Personal Information that you submit to provide the Services to you, respond to requests you make, improve the Services, and offer you additional information, opportunities, and functionality. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with updates about the Services. Except for information provided to third-party payment providers, none of the Personal Information we collect will be shared with third parties without your express authorization.
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information that makes the Personal Information personally identifiable to you. We may use this Anonymous Information to learn more about how visitors use our Websites, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track visitor movement, and to gather general demographic information for reporting purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Caravan Studios’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Caravan Studios about SafeNight users is among the assets transferred;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the SafeNight Admin Tool Terms and Use.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Caravan Studios, our customers or others.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
If you wish for us to delete your Personal Information, you can send an email to email@example.com. This will also disable your account and make you unable to use the SafeNight Admin Tool.
The SafeNight Admin Tool is not designed for minors under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
435 Brannan Street, Suite 205
San Francisco, CA 94107
or by sending an email to SafeNight@caravanstudios.org.